NUK welcomes foreign students who are willing to be exchange students and study less than a year in NUK.
- Application who studies in NUK partner universities should be submitted via your university’s International Office. Please do not send your applications directly to NUK.
- Application who does not study in NUK partner universities, please send your applications directly to NUK.
- Application who are invited by NUK, please send your applications directly to NUK.
For First Semester (September) entry：May 31
For Second Semester (February) entry：November 30
To apply for entering NUK, students will need to finish on-line application and send application forms and related documents to our office by regular post before deadlines.
Step 1 :
1. On-Line Application
2. Send required application forms and supporting documents for admission to Division of International Affairs
1) Application for Exchange Students (at one's own expense) (including three 3.5 × 4.5 cm color photographs)
2) Certificate of current enrollment or graduation certificate from your university
3) Transcript of university academic record
4) Proof of Chinese or English proficiency
5) A brief essay describing your reasons and plans for studying at NUK
6) Application Form for Dormitory
7) Application for Chinese Language Program (optional, for foreign exchange students)
Step 2 : This step should be completed after you're officially accepted as NUK's incoming exchange students. Once exchange students receive NUK's certificate of admission and admission package, they will need to submit the following documents before coming to NUK.
1) One copy of the proof of your Medical and Accident Insurance Plan valid for the whole exchange period at NUK (Chinese or English version) - could be sent by e-mail to your coordinator or fax (+886 7-5916665).
2) Application for Airport Pick-Up Service (optional) - could be sent by e-mail to your coordinator or fax (+886 7-5916665).
Not all exchange students are guaranteed housing on our campus since there are usually more applicants than rooms available. Those who had applied for on-campus accommodation but did not get rooms at NUK Student Dorm(高大學生宿舍) will be assisted to stay at NUK Artistic Student House(高大藝術學苑).
【About NUK Student Dorm 高大學生宿舍】
1) Accommodation Fee: about NT$7,550 per semester (not including electricity fee ), but it is subject to change. You will share a room with 3 roommates.
2) Please notice that the following items are not included in NUK student dorm: Meals, Mattress, Bedding, Towels,Hairdryer/Other Electronics Appliances.
【About NUK Artistic Student House 高大藝術學苑】
NUK Artistic Student House is a privately-owned dorm (not belongs to NUK). We are glad to help exchange students who had applied for on-campus accommodation but didn’t get rooms at NUK Student Dorm to reserve rooms at NUK Artistic Student House.
1) Accommodation fee (not including deposit NT$1,500, water & electricity usage):
-Single Suite (NT$4,000 per month)
-Twin Suite (NT$2,500 per month)
2) Exchange students should sign accommodation agreement with the House and pay accommodation fee and other fees to the owner of the House by themselves. For further information, please go to http://artistichouse.pixnet.net/blog.
To apply for dormitory, please download Application Form for Dormitory.
Chinese Language Program(CLP) is a special program planned for exchange students who are interested in learning Chinese Language or eager to improve their Chinese while studying in NUK through Student Exchange Program. The cost for taking the course will be 100% paid by NUK. It is an additional language course (not regular classes which offers credits) that we arranged for exchange students. Students will be issued a certificate indicating hours they had spent for studying Chinese and final grades for classes. (For inquiries about detailed information of the course, please contact CLC directly.)
For detailed application information, please download Chinese_Language_Program_For_Exchange_Students.
Coordinator of Academic Exchanges
Ms. Stephanie Shen
FAX of Office of International Affairs: +886-7-5916665