KU IWC is a three or four weeks of academic and cultural program. Each student may take either the three weeks or four-week session. During the first three weeks, students can take up to two credit-bearing academic courses, while the fourth week includes cultural experiences (not-for-credit) including one-day seminars, corporate visits, and excursions.
高麗大學International Winter Campus (IWC) 是一個為期三到四周的專業和文化課程計畫。 每個學生可以選擇參加三週或四周的課程。
KU IWC Overview
December 27, 2019 (Fri) ~ January 16, 2020 (Thu) [3-week]
December27, 2019 (Fri) ~ January 22, 2020 (Wed) [4-week]
Location(地點): Korea University (Seoul)
Housing(住宿): Guaranteed on-campus housing
Further information can be found at our official website: winter.korea.ac.kr
Enjoy an academically and culturally enriching experience in Korea during winter break
Extracurricular Activities: Ice skating, Basketball, Korean cooking, Calligraphy, Taekwondo
Weekly Field Trips: Ski trip, Lotte amusement park, Nanta performance
Application Procedure (Direct Enrollment) 報名方式
1. Complete KU IWC Online Application at https://winter.korea.ac.kr/src/regist/apply.php and pay for the non-refundable application fee of KRW100,000 by November 22, 2019 (Fri).
2. Early Registration Deadline: October 31, 2019 (Thu)
100,000KRW will be discounted for those who complete online application by Early Registration Deadline
3. Send the required documents via email@example.com by November 29, 2019 (Fri).
- Official Transcript
- Proof of Health Insurance
- Photocopy of Passport (Not Applicable for Korean Nationals)
4. Pay the tuition fee and accommodation fee by either credit card or wire transfer by November 29, 2019 (Fri) *Please note that the check-in for KU on-campus housing will only be available on December 26, 2019 (Thu).